Best Dustbusters 2017 – Buyer’s Guide
Check out the comparison chart given below according to our best rated products. In this article you will find out different dustbuster reviews
List of Top 10 Best Dustbuster
Bissell 1985 Cordless
Black & Decker PHV 1810CB
Dyson V6 Cordless
Dyson V6 Trigger
Cordless hand vac
Small Corded Handheld
Hoover Air 20 Volt
Shark Rotator NV501
What is a Dustbuster?
So, what is a Dustbuster? Still confuse! This is popularly known as a vacuum cleaner or Dust cleaning machine, which is the most commonly used household accessories.
Now-a-days each and every home owner should have a dust cleaner. Cause it's very useful for cleaning home or office. If we don't use the dustbuster vacuum for cleaning dust, then we may fall some kind of unwanted problems.
One of the major thing is most of the people who don't use cleaning equipment they may attacked by Allergy or Asthma. We also have a guideline about some of the best hepa vacuum cleaner and believe using hepa filtered cleaner can help to reduce allergy or asthma problem.
Best dustbuster 2017
Below, you will see the features of top 10 best dustbusters 2017, a list and description, followed by the comparison table. We have reviewed here the ten most promising dust cleaning machine in the current market. All of them are dependable, durable and provide quality service.
They are selected solely based on the customer reviews and you can easily depend on them. First we will list Best Inexpensive Vacuum Cleaner's and then we will review the Premium Vacuums. Let’s get started.
Reviews of Best Vacuum Under 100 USD
01. Black + Decker CHV1410L 16 Volt Lithium - Best Inexpensive Vacuum
Black + Decker is a popular brand for making different home appliances, and one of their best items is this one for sure. This is one of the best selling handheld vacuum which means that it is comfortable and simple to use.
This portable machine is also suitable to use as the portable car cleaner, as its handy and portable, it can carry easily. The suction power is strong and the charging technology used in this cleaner makes sure that you don’t have to buy another one in future. The nozzle is rotatable. This is a quick performance machine. You can depend on this if you are looking for the portability. This black & decker machine is considered the best cordless vac you can rely on.
- Smart Charging Option
- Easy Motor Cleaning Option
- Multi-Surface Cleaning Ability
- Cyclonic Action
- Its a Cordless cleaner
- Smart rate technology uses as much as 50% much less power.
- It has a 2 years of Guarantee.
- It has the lithium battery, but when the lithium battery dies, it's nugatory and costs an excessive amount to update.
- The nozzle is annoying.
If you want to buy a portable cleaner which is good looking then you should definitely go for this one. This is considered the best cordless handheld vacuum in terms of not only quality but also for the look that it has. It's comes with a reusable filter.
The dustbuster has three different nozzles that make sure that you don’t face troubles while cleaning your home and obviously, this is cordless and handheld. The cost is minimum compared to the luxury that you will receive if you use this device. The weight is very low compared to others and you will actually enjoy using this.
- Lightweight Design
- Reusable Easy Rinse Filter
- Powered Turbo Tool
- Budget Price
- It has interchangeable 20V Lithium Lifetime Battery system.
- The battery fuel gauge lets you see when it’s time to recharge.
- It's Reusable Easy Rinse Filter allows you to clean under running water.
- With a low price, you will have ten times better performance.
- Dust stuck in the crevice of the machine.
- This product uses a plastic motor fan to generate suction which cannot withstand the high-speed rotation.
03. Eureka EasyClean Corded Handheld Vacuum - Best Vacuum Under 100 USD
The Eureka Easy Clean a Handheld Corded Vacuum cleaner comes with a lots of great feature with such a small budget. It has a great suction power, Very easy and simple stair cleaning, Washable dust cup and it's also great for car.
This cleaner has a long cord which is 20 feet long that can cover a standard sized room. It comes with 1 year of limited warranty. Let's take a look at it's special features. Overall it's one of the best hand vac in the current market.
- Fingertip Control: It allows easily turn on and off the power switch.
- Wrap the Cord: This dust cleaner has a long 20 feet cord. But it has a place for wrapping the cord which makes it convenient to store a small space.
- Crevice Tool: The corded handheld cleaner has a crevice tools, which makes it easier to reach the places that are hard to reach for brush roll.
- Removable Dust Cup: The handheld dustbuster has a removable dust cup and that’s why it’s easy to clean the machine. It eliminates the need of additional dust bag.
- Brush Roll and Riser Visor: For the Brush roll riser visor feature it can rotate according to the place you clean. Carpeted stair steps, flat areas are really easy to clean by this machine.
- Great Suction: It has a great suction power with such a budget value.
- Strong suction power
- Comes with a great price
- Requires a small space to store
- Long cord with a crevice tool
- Removable dust cup and easy to clean
- Ideal for cleaning stairs
- Can’t deep clean the carpet
- Not recommended for the whole house.
- Filter is not washable.
It is tough to keep Black & Decker away from a list of the best vacuum cleaner reviews. This Black & Decker PHV 1810CB is another cordless dustbuster from them which comes with two special modes.
There is a cyclonic action and also a regular system of cleaning the dust. This is easy to carry the device. This dustbuster can easily be used to clean tricky places such as car, corners of furniture and so on. If you are someone who doesn’t like dust and want to live a complete dust free life then this is definitely a tool that you should have.
- Moving Nozzle
- 3 Stage Filtration
- Space Saver
- It has innovated, patented nozzle pivots to clean up high, down low and even in tight spaces.
- It has a high - performance motor.
- It has 3-stage filtration system with a pleated filter.
- It has cyclonic action spins dust and debris.
- Battery life is very short.
- Design flaw leaves more mess than when you started.
This Black & Decker Pivot (20- Volt) is one of the most selling ones among all the best selling dustbuster that we have in the current market. Again, it's from the Black & Decker who are famous for producing quality products.
This is a simple device. It doesn’t have a lot of complex settings and if you are someone who is not much into technology and want something for simple solutions then this is the one that you will need. The power is huge but the size is small, that is the motto of this device and it successfully satisfied millions of consumers around us. Also, it's one of the best
These are the cheap vacuum cleaners we reviewed and now we are going to review the Premium Vacuum Cleaners. Let's jump to it
Reviews Of Premium Vacuum Cleaners
06. Dyson V6 Absolute - Best Cordless Handheld Vacuum
If you are looking for an absolute solution when it comes to busting dust, this is the best handheld cordless cleaning machine that you should go for. Remember, this dust buster is for heavy use so if you are planning to buy one for light usage, you should not choose this one.
The main benefit is the cordless nature but apart from that, this efficient dustbuster can remove any spot and find dust at the same time. This is one of the most powerful dust buster which is especially great if you have babies or pets in your home. If you think of any premium quality cordless house cleaning equipment then this one comes as a first choice as the best for sure.
- One Dustbuster for Everything
- Easy Handheld Conversion
- Great Suction Power
- Its cord-free, hassle-free.
- It has a powerful fade-free suction. It gives up to 20 minutes of run time.
- The wand quickly detaches for handheld cleaning.
- It's expensive.
- The trigger hurts after a while.
Dyson is a famous brand and well known for their dustbusters and their dust cleaning ability. It's one of the best rated handheld vacuum cleaner. This is another product on that same niche that will successfully fight against the dust. Dyson motors can clean the dust three times faster than the regular motors which mean that you will be saving a lot of time if you use this. This is one of the prime benefits of using this machine. It's also a great selection as the best corless hand vac in 2017. Apart from that, this machine is hygienic and it comes with 2 years of warranty. All in all, this is definitely the one that you can go for.
- Root Cyclone Technology Everything
- Digital Motor
- Hygienic Cleaning
- Strong Suction
- DC34 has the highest suction of any other handheld.
- DC34 uses a 22.2V lithium-ion battery which releases charge evenly.Performance stays strong with no drop-off.
- It recharges three times faster than others.
- Patented Root Cyclone technology is used.
- Dyson Handhelds come with a free 2-year warranty – parts and labor.
- It is quite expensive.
- Battery doesn't last long.
08. Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away (NV501) - Best Corded Stick Vacuum
Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away NV501 is a portable house cleaning equipment. It can help in cleaning the floor, the ceiling, corners and even crevices. The dustbuster is portable and light-weight and has an upright vacuum and a detachable canister.
The Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away NV501 has been built with the Lift Away Technology that enhances its efficiency. It works just by the push of a button and you can lift the canister, enabling you clean all the hard to reach areas. The rotator has LED lights that are fitted on the vacuum’s nozzle. This is a feature that promotes your visibility and control of the equipment when maneuvering around furniture. For some of these features we have to put this in the list of best dustbuster reviews.
- Built with the Lift Away Technology
- Has a dust cup and is completely sealed to enable it trap dust and other allergens.
- Has a Pet Power Brush that provides for the thorough cleaning of different surfaces.
- It's Quiet
- It is light although it has a solid construction.
- Has a high suction power.
- It can function as a canister or as an upright dust cleaner.
- It can easily fall if the accessory hose is extended.
09. Dyson V6 Trigger - Great Cordless Vacuum
This is a handheld dust buster also the best cordless hand vacuum from Dyson which is the best in the handheld niche of dust cleaning. This machine can easily clean three times faster than other dust cleaners. This is what makes this dustbuster the best among all the handheld dust busters. It is easy to carry as the machine is built with care. The gravity point is perfect and you won’t feel tired using it for a long time. The digital motor quality is great and the product comes with 2 years warranty.
Note: You must know that this Dyson V6 Trigger dust buster is identical to DC58 Handheld which means that if you already own DC58 Handheld, you should skip this part. You don’t need it then.
- Light Weight
- Trigger Handle
- Fade Free Technology
- It provides two times suction power of any other handheld.
- The center of gravity is located towards the grip that making it easy to handle.
- It gives up to 20 Minutes of Powerful Suction.
- It has hygienic one-touch bin . Just push the button to release the dirt.
- Rechargeable battery life is on average SIX minutes.
- Apparently all the attachments are $80 extra.
- Suction becomes poorer day by day.
It's a great cordless hand vacuum, eqipped with top performance cordless technology. This machine has the ability to clean the spot that is not easily reachable. Bissell 1985 Multi Cordless Hand Vacuum has a 22volt lithium ion battery which can provide you up to 15 minuets of cleaning without any interruption.
The hand feel of this vacuum is awesome that any one want's to buy it. I've added this product Bissell 1985 Multi Cordless Hand Vacuum recenty because of some great features. It is one of the top notch vacuum that is suitable for Pet hair removal from carpet. It has a powerful motorized brush roll that can easily lifted and also it's a lightweight vacuum cleaner. The price is not too much high as it's full of exclusive features.
- Powerful motorized brush roll
- Special for removing pet hair from Carpet
- It's a light weight hand vac
- Soft-bristled dusting brush gently sweeps dust and debris
- It has powerful motorized brush rolls.
- It has a removable dirt bin.
- It has 22V lithium-ion battery. Which provides up to 15 minutes of powerful, fade-free suction.
- It's easy removable battery provides flexible charging options.
- It's easy removable battery provides flexible charging options.
- You may need to charge the battery sometimes.
Dustbuster Buyer's Guide
You are looking to buy a Dust cleaner and I'm sure you are going to be confused among so many dust busters around you, one good idea is to read our Buying Guide and the different types of dust cleaner reviews. This will help you in deciding about things that you should know before you buy the best Dust buster. Read our reviews about top 10 vacuums and choose the right one for you.
I monitor the site regularly and I constantly update the list with new products once a product is proved in the market or if any of our listed product out of market. Therefore, you can always depends on my words. Depending blindly is not a good idea and that is why I will recommend all of you to read customer reviews on your own from Amazon (not just depending on my review). Customers are the king and it is really tough to manipulate so many reviews. You can depend on those.
Where to Buy a Dustbuster
So, now question is where to buy? You can buy from online or a store near from your home. But I can give you a suggestion. If you buy the product from online you can read the actual user reviews and ratings. And the most reliable for online shopping place is Amazon. The customer ratings are generated from millions of customers that are bought these exact items from Amazon. You can easily depend on all of these ratings.
If a product doesn’t do well, consumers are always ready to offer negative ratings to that product. Anything above the rating 4.00 is actually an indication that the product has all the quality to be listed as the top rated dust busters short list. All the 10 mentioned product in this review have their own benefits and quality. Depending on your needs, you can choose any of them and you will be satisfied for sure.
What is the Best Dust Buster - Steps to follow before buy
Step 1: Compare Vacuums - A Great Way to Choose the Right one
When it is time to replace that old cleaner or to buy your first, plan to compare vacuums and do your shopping online. Our website will help you to compare vacuum cleaners. After reading reviews you can find what you need exactly at a price you can afford. We offer information about all types and models as well as accessories, replacement parts for all brands. You can learn about the latest products and read consumer reviews.
Vacuum cleaner comparisons are easier when you don’t have to run from one store to another to gather information on performance, suitability, and price, and to find out which features and attachments are essential for you. Let us help you compare vacuums and shop for the best deal.
Step 2: Choose an Appropriate cleaning machine
When you compare vacuum cleaners in order to decide on the most suitable style, consider your main cleaning task. Will you be vacuuming mostly floors or carpets or do you have a special need?
- Canister models – best for bare floors, upholstery, and drapes, and fine for carpets if equipped with a separate power head that has a good beater bar and brushes
- Upright Vacuums – ideal for wall-to-wall carpets, lighter and cheaper when compared to a canister and takes less room to store
- Cordless models – excellent for light duties but not for general cleaning because it won’t suck as well or for as long as a vacuum that attaches to an electrical outlet
- Wet-Dry – a favorite in garages, basements, and workshops, but is noisier and bulkier than a regular dustbuster
- The Central System – most expensive, but loved by people who clean large, two-story houses, although the long cord isn’t easily kicked out of your way and it takes an annoyingly long time to assemble for a quick clean-up job
- Backpack Vacuum - The backpack vacuum cleaner's are commonly used for commercial purpose. Also, who want's to cover a large area in home or office, can use this type of cleaners.
Step 3: Pick the Features You Need
Once you have chosen the style, you will want to compare vacuums for both price and features. With bagless vacuum cleaners, the dirt is collected in a bin or container of some kind and you don’t have to buy replacement bags; however, emptying the bin exposes you to pollutants, which can be a problem if you have allergies or breathing problems.
If you want really clean air, choose a HEPA vacuum cleaner that collects dirt in bags. "HEPA" is the acronym for "high-efficiency particulate air," and HEPA filtration systems have efficiency ratings of 99.97%, which is superior to all others as you discover when you make your vacuum cleaner comparisons. Types of flooring can be a great thing to consider. When you have tiles flooring you need the specialized vacuum cleaner for tile floors, when you have the carpeted floors you need the carpet cleaner for carpeted floors even you should know about how to choose the best Vacuum for Stairs. When your home with hardwood floors you need the hardwood floors cleaner.
Other Considerations When You Compare dustbuster
- Metal construction is more durable than plastic and important if you have a big house and vacuum frequently; plastic will serve if you have a small apartment.
- Long cords are great if you don’t have a lot of electrical outlets, but are unimportant if you do, and a cord re-winder saves a lot of frustration in either case.
- The power rating of the motor matters and strong suction is preferred unless you have a lot of area rugs on bare floors and don’t want to watch the edges suctioned up. If the most important feature to you is the vacuum’s ability to retain its suction, check out the Dyson when you compare vacuum cleaners.
- A pile-height adjustment feature is important so that you can choose deep or light cleaning. You should also be able to shut off the brush action when cleaning bare floors so that you don’t wear out the brushes.
- The attachments should be easy to add and be airtight when they are in place.
- Don’t squander your money on a "self-propelled" feature if you have normal strength and energy.
Take a look at the video about Choosing the right one
Features of Best Dust Buster 2017
Most of the people do not like their house to be messy or dirty. But unfortunately, you can never resist it from getting unclean anyways. The most irritating part is the dust that comes from outside and you cannot stop them what so ever preventive measures you take. So, you have to clean it on a regular basis. And you need a
Before buying you need to be sure about some of the features that you must need in the top dust buster. After considering all those, you can be sure about the product if that matches with your demand or not. Those special features are:
- If the dust buster vacuum is cordless or not. If the it's cord based sometimes it is difficult to deal with it as it needs a constant connection. But if you have a cordless dust vacuum, you can go anywhere at any time when you need without any hesitation.
- When you are using a cordless dust buster you must consider the battery life of that machine.
- You surely will not prefer anything that makes so much noise. So, before buying one for your home, you must check if the buster makes too much noise or not.
- Warranty is always a big concern when you are buying a new electric equipment. There is no certainty of any kind of electric machine. When you have the warranty, then you can be sure of replacing or repairing the device without any harassment.
After considering all these points, you will surely find the best dust buster.
There are so many different kinds of dust buster from different companies. Dustbuster reviews shows that high amp devices are not always the best. Even you can have a cheap one with high-end features. In some dust buster, you can have it as a heavy duty device while in others it may not work for a while. Some machines are
Even if there are so many variations in specifications of the dust busters, there is one thing common to them all. All the companies provide you, at least, 1-year warranty.
If you are really looking for a dust buster, please know everything about it before buying. Then go to the mall or order online and grab the dust buster that fits in your budget and fulfills your demands accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do we think of modern living, other than high-end furniture and kitchen appliances, what else come to our mind? Housekeeping tools and appliances would be the answer. More and more tools, appliances and tips are being used to give our home that extra sense of health and protection from all elements of nature. Therefore, it is right for us to say that vacuum cleaner plays an important role in that matter. How many questions on how to use the vacuum cleaners effectively. Below are some of vacuum cleaners FAQ's.
- What's the contrast between a canister and an upright vacuum?
A canister vacuum is, for the most part, more versatile. Like uprights, canisters handle rugs, but on the other hand, they're incredible at cleaning uncovered floors, vacuuming stairs and sucking up soil from corners.
- Which is better — a vacuum with a pack or a vacuum without a pack?
None is better. The Good Housekeeping Institute tests demonstrate that both clean similarly well. Which you purchase relies on upon individual inclination. Packless cleaners spare you the inconvenience of buying additional packs. However, they can be messy to clean, and the channels and tidy holders must be kept clean. While vacuums with packs stores dust and soil contained, they are dubious to recover a hoop or little things that get sucked up coincidentally.
- Do more amps promise better cleaning?
In case you're enticed to purchase a model with the most astounding amps, pull or watts, you might need to reconsider. These numbers are basically estimations of the electrical current utilized by the engine. A vacuum cleaner's execution relies on upon airflow, the measure of suction it produces, and different elements including the general design and connections.
- What are the connections for?
When you're vacuuming heap rugs and carpets, you ought to utilize the mechanized power spout. But when you're cleaning exposed floors, it's best to utilize the floor brush. To get clean out of drawers, warming and aerating and cooling vents, and from under bigger appliances, attempt the crevice tool. For sleeping cushions and upholstered textures, utilize the upholstery connection. What's more, to clean dust from blinds, lampshades, and moldings, utilize the cleaning brush.
- How frequently would it be a good idea for me to vacuum?
In a perfect world, a region that has substantial movement ought to be vacuumed each day. However, on more than one occasion seven days is more practical with today's bustling ways of life and surely enough for areas that aren't frequently utilized.
- How frequently does a vacuum need to be run over a cover to get it clean?
For the most part, you ought to use upwards of seven strokes for high-activity zones; three or four for lighter ones. In case you're obsessive about dirt, consider purchasing a vacuum with a dirt sensor, which notifies you when a region is spotless.
- How often should I change my vacuum-cleaner bag?
On the off chance that your pack is filled to the pointer line, it's an ideal opportunity to change it. Despite the fact that a few vacuums have "check pack" pointer lights, it's best to check the sack yourself and change it when it's close to 75% full.
- How regularly would it be a good idea for me to change the filter on my vacuum?
You don't need to change the filter as regularly as the pack. If the filter hints at wear, or is unreasonably grimy or torn, it's an ideal opportunity to supplant it. HEPA filters — ones that expel most soil particles — ought to be changed following six months or after the 6th pack change. The proprietor's manual will disclose to you where the filter is found and will have proposals for your specific model.
- What height should I adjust my nozzle?
The level you set your spout at relies on upon the height of your cover. For instance, you would utilize the most minimal setting for a low-pile cover and a higher one for rich cover. You'll just need to push your vacuum with a direct measure of exertion when you've chosen the proper level.
- At the point when do I know, it's a great opportunity to replace the belt on my vacuum?
If you think your vacuum isn't cleaning as it used to or the brush roll has quit turning, it might be an ideal opportunity to change your belt. First, stop your vacuum and unplug its cord. It's not hard to replace the belt given you have a screwdriver and a new belt. For guidelines for your particular vacuum, allude to your proprietor's manual.
It is true that a dust cleaning machine is not that type of a big investment but you do not want to spend money in every two to three months for this. Therefore, be a bit careful in your first purchase so that you can use the machine with satisfaction at least a year. Also, you can be careful about the budget. If you want a decent quality vacuum with a small budget then you can check out our reviews about best vacuum under 100 USD.
You can actually depend on any of these top 10 machines that we reviewed. If you are looking for more in depth dust buster reviews click here to check out our top reviewed product. I change this page in every year (in some cases months) to make sure that you all are updated about the best dustbusters in the current market.