Best Backpack Vacuum Cleaners | Commercial Vacuum Reviews
Backpack vacuum cleaners are important parts of your offices and homes. Because presence of Best Backpack Vacuum Cleaner makes cleaning easy and effective in a convincing way.
Different kinds of vacuum cleaners are being offered in the market and each one of them has its own specialized features, efficiency and working potential which determine the ultimate price of these products.
You are going to invest money on the purchase so it is important that investment should be made on best backpack vacuum cleaner. For this, users first of all need to evaluate their requirements because appropriate selection can only be made when you understand what you actually want.
Best Commercial Backpack Vacuum 2017 - Comparison Chart
Powerful Commercial Vacuums
Hoover Commercial C2401
GV 8 Qt Vacuum
Guide to choose the best backpack vacuum cleaners
The selection of compatible shoulder vacuum cleaner is one of those matters which ask for extra considerations. These cleaners are famous for different reasons, at the same time limitations are also associated with their use. Some of the important points towards which attention should be paid are being described below.
How to choose
Here's the most important features that you need to look at before purchasing the most powerful shoulder vac and we recommend you to read our researched backpack vacuum reviews to find out your desired one. There are some common features and you should focus at these features.
The most important feature to consider in a backpack vacuum cleaner is its weight. You will have to carry the device on your back; it needs to be light in weight so that no additional strain is produced. Heavy vacuum cleaners are not preferred by your back, in fact, they can give rise to serious medical conditions.
There should be vigorous suction power present because only then the product will be capable of doing the cleaning function properly. A device which imposes repeated charging requirements is extremely frustrating for the users.
Apart from having good suction power and being light in weight, it is also significant that strong filters having the potential of absorbing dust must be a part of the vacuum cleaner. If you have to void the cleaners again and again then it’s a clear indication that filters are not working properly.
A good product always comes with reliable and compact tools that make it easy to take out dust from areas that are otherwise not easy to access.
The design of product must be ample so that it can support cleaning even from tough areas in an appropriate way.
- Power cord also needs to be reasonable length so that cleaning can be done easily.
- Assembling of parts of the vacuum must be easy and shouldn’t take much time.
- Canister should be durable.
Recommended Commercial Backpack Vacuums
Here I recommend the top 5 backpack vacuum and you can choose which suits best with your need
Why you need a Backpack vacuum cleaner
As it happens in most of the cases, people will have divided opinion on the need for a Backpack Vacuum; some will love to have it while others won’t feel its requirement. Now, let me tell you that you do need one because of below-mentioned benefits.
- Health Benefits: This is the main reason because of which I will suggest a Backpack Vacuum. When you use an upright cleaner a large part of dust, pollen and dirt are released into room environment because of the agitation caused by the brush. Thus, the room does not get appropriately cleaned. While on the other hand the Backpacks have HEPA filters and they even lift the dirt directly, cleaning the room in much efficient manner.
- Ease of use: The uprights are quite heavy and on an average weigh about 25 to 4o Lbs because of motors, bag attachments and other housing and attachment. On the other hand, backpacks weigh a mere 10 to 12 Lbs, which makes it quite easy to operate and move. Even the mobility of uprights is limited because of power chords whereas backpacks are free to move anywhere.
- Cost Effective: Leave the business apart, in standard home backpacks are proving to be much more cost-effective than uprights. As they have very simple construction, so they require less maintenance & a minimal number of replaceable parts which costs less. Even they breakdown rarely which saves a lot.
- Productivity: You may be wondering how productivity comes to question here? The backpacks can be easily converted into specialized cleaners for floors, carpets, blinds and many more. All of this with just a simple twist with its dedicated attachments, they make the cleaning of different areas streamlined. And this is achieved much quickly and furthermore; you don’t get fatigued.
Well, these are just a few examples there are some more points which we would discuss at some later point in time.
FAQ's About Backpack Vacuum
You have seen some of the best backpack vacuum cleaners available in the market and understood the benefits that each one of them offers. Now it's time to have a look at the some of the basic questions that you may come across in future.
Q. How frequently should I get my vacuum serviced?
Ans. Indeed it's a tricky question as depends mainly on the fact that how much the device is used and under which kind of environment. A professional machine should be serviced every six months. During the serving look for blocked hoses and filters, clean it properly and check for potential damages which are caused by overfilled bags. Servicing your vacuum regularly does not only increases its life but also keeps it effective.
Q. Will it make much noise?
Ans. Okay, let me be clear that there is a tradeoff between vacuuming power and noise which means if you are looking for silent vacuum then you will lose suction. A vacuum making 66 dB sound will not disturb regular conversations and at the same time has excellent power. There are significant numbers of available vacuum cleaners in this range still, if you want the more silent one then you can go for a 51 dB machine.
Q. Will switching to backpacks from uprights be beneficial?
Ans. The answer is a big YES, according to various independent researchers, a backpack vacuum can sweeps over a 10,000 sq.ft area in just an hour. On the other hand, an upright vacuum takes about 2.5 to 3 hours for similar space. Moreover, talking about the efficiency backpacks are up to 45% more efficient than uprights. So switching may be an excellent idea.
Q. What kind of filter mechanism do they utilize?
Ans. These modern-day vacuums utilize the paper bag filtration system, which is made from synthetic material. These filters are designed with in-built anti-microbial properties that prevent the growth of molds and germs. Even some of the cleaners use a combination of the wet and dry system.
Q. Why my vacuum lost power over time?
Ans. This can be caused by multiple reasons; some of them are aging of the motor, cleaning environment, and airflow paths. Carbon brushes of motor wear-out after a long time as a result the motor loses power. Even if the air-flow path gets blocked by derbies and coagulated dust, the vacuum will lose the noticeable amount of power.
Q. Are backpacks vacuum well around fixed objects?
Ans. The best part of a backpack vacuum is that it is lightweight and ergonomically designed, which means it would minimize the effort you have to put in while cleaning. Because of such features, these vacuums are easy to maneuver around fixed objects. With some of its special attachments like the crevice tool, dust brush and upholstery it can do wonder within minutes.
If we consider the above mentioned features, we've found that any of the vacuums from the top 5 products can be the winner. You can easily choose any one of them according to your necessary features.