Best vacuum under 100 USD – Update 2017
Looking for an affordable vacuum cleaner? Here I’ve researched and find out the best vacuum under 100 bucks. Hopefully, you will be satisfied after reading this article and find your desired budget vacuum.
Vacuum cleaners or dust busters are a basic and the most essential household product for daily cleaning tasks. Everybody should use at least a dustbuster in home or office. There are lots of Vacuum cleaners, and these are comes with different quality. But if you need a vacuum cleaner, and you are on a tight budget, then this review is especially for you.
There are different types of vacuums like Upright, Canister, Stick, Handheld, Corded, Cordless, Bagged, Bagless, etc. Different models have different functions and capabilities. As per your requirement, you have to decide which type of vacuum cleaner you want. From 100’s of vacuum it’s not an easy task to find out the desired one. I hope, after you read this article about the top 10 best Dustbuster for under 100 dollars, you can get a way out of this hassling task.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Vacuum Cleaner Under 100 USD
- 2 How to choose the vacuum cleaner under 100 USD?
- 3 The top 10 best vacuums under 100
- 3.1 Bissell 9595A Vacuum with OnePass - Corded Vacuum Under 100
- 3.2 BISSELL CleanView Bagless Upright Vacuum 1330 - Corded
- 3.3 Bissell Aeroswift Compact Bag Less Upright Vacuum
- 3.4 BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L Cordless DustBuster
- 3.5 Black + Decker BDH2000PL MAX Lithium Pivot Vacuum
- 3.6 Eureka EasyClean Corded Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B - Best budget vacuum
- 3.7 Shark Bagless Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum
- 3.8 Ovente ST2010 Feather Lite Bag Less Canister Vacuum
- 3.9 Panasonic MC-CG301 Bag "Suction" Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- 3.10 Dirt Devil EZ Lite Bagless Canister Vacuum
- 4 Final Verdict
Best Vacuum Cleaner Under 100 USD
Find out the vacuum cleaner under 100 USD is not an easy task. Before buying it's necessary to keep in mind that the vacuum cleaner should have the necessary features and attachments also.
That's why I've created a list of top 10 vacuums under 100 USD in 2017 which you can buy.
Compact Canister Vacuum
Bissell Cleanview Bagless
Cordless Hand Vacuum
How to choose the vacuum cleaner under 100 USD?
Before you buy the vacuum under $100, at first you need to be sure that which facilities you want from such an inexpensive vacuum cleaner. Then you can look for the quality, and this is the main judgmental thing for a product. And the third thing is, you can go for a vacuum cleaner that is convertible. You can find lots of vacuum cleaners that are convertible from stick to a handheld or an Upright vacuum that is convertible to Canister. Stick vacuums that are convertible to handheld vacuum are cheap in price and available under 100 bucks. I’ve list here about top 10 inexpensive
Things to consider before buy top 10 vacuum cleaners under 100 USD
This article is the ultimate guide to buying vacuum cleaners under 100 bucks.
Whether you just moved into your first apartment just out of college or you want to maintain a house that you and your family have lived in for years, vacuum cleaners are one of the essential home products for everybody. The best thing about them is that they can be compact, cheap and easy to operate. It comes in all kinds of shapes, sizes, complexity and functions. Thus, choosing them is not a simple task. This article will help you with this. The first section gives you a quick guide on the things you must consider and the second section describes some of the top contenders that you can buy for under $100.
The vacuum you select depend on how often you need to vacuum, what power you need, the style you need and other considerations.
How often you vacuum
The intervals at which you vacuum can determine many of the features of the vacuum including its size and weight. As you know, vacuum cleaners come in different styles including light weight stick model, upright model, canister model, small stick vacuum and others. Each of these vacuums is suited to different intervals on how you vacuum. For example, if you vacuum every day than the bulky canister models might be a burden. You should select the lightweight stick models. On the other hand, for occasional cleaning, canister or upright models are fine.
The power you need
Suction might be the most important factor in choosing the vacuum that satisfies your needs. More suction is invariably good to clean faster but they cost more. So the question is how you can balance between the power and the cost. Air watts is the technical term used to describe the power of the cleaner. Usually, for most needs 200 is recommended.
Bagless vs bagged models
This is a consideration between convenience and health. Bagless cleaners make sure that you do not need to go to the hassle of cleaning out the bag. However, some have expressed concerns that this increases the exposure to dust and grime particles. In other considerations, the shape of the vacuum cleaner is also important. This is a matter of personal preference. Moreover, many people today prefer cordless models. All of these features can easily be found today in models below $100.
The top 10 best vacuums under 100
Bissell 9595A Vacuum with OnePass - Corded Vacuum Under 100
This is a great cheap corded vacuum choice at less than 100 USD. It has two key features in addition to the overall basic package. The first is the suction system. The vacuum uses a cyclonic system that produces higher suction. It increases the power of the vacuum and makes the operation easier. Also, it has an innovative brush design that rotates down into the carpet to clean more on the initial pass.
- OnePass Technology: Thorough cleaning is possible due to its powerful suction capability. The innovative brush design allows to clean more dirt on an initial pass.
- TurboBrush Tool: This powerful tool helps you to get a great clean of every soft surface. It is perfect to clean your stairs, upholstery, furniture and more areas in your home.
- Cyclonic System: this will give a high cleaning power with a long lasting and powerful suction system.
- Easy Empty Dirt Tank and Washable Foam Filter: The bottom-open system let you to remove and empty its dirt tank very easily. Washable foam tank filter makes the cleaning and maintenance of the machine easy.
- Premium Attachments: Faster and more effective performance is possible with its special premium attachments. Special features like adjustable height, open foot window, cord wrap hooks etc. will make it easy to handle.
- Reasonable price
- Simple and effective technology
- Lightweight and comfortable to use
- Innovative brush design
- Powerful suction removes most of the dust and debris
- Excellent air performance
- No noises while running the machine
- Comes with a 2-year warranty and great after-service is provided
- Motor turns too hot and smokes may arise that makes the plastic housing deformed
- The little particles fly out from the vacuum’s back
- Brush role cannot be turned off
BISSELL CleanView Bagless Upright Vacuum 1330 - Corded
- OnePass Technology: Thorough cleaning is possible due to its powerful suction capability. The innovative brush design allows to clean more dirt on an initial pass.
- Cyclonic Cleaning: Strong suction and lightweight design provides a long-lasting performance without getting clogged or loosing suction.
- TurboBrush Tool: This is useful for cleaning stairs, upholstery, furniture and many other areas.
- Easy Empty Dirt Tank: A large capacity dirt container is easy to empty the collected debris. You can remove it just by pressing the bottom lid release button.
- Included Accessories: All necessary items like the Twist and Snap Hose, Upholstery Tool/Dusting Brush, Extension Wand, TurboBrush Tool, Crevice Tool etc. are included.
- Special Features: Multi-Cyclonic, Adjustable Height, Open Foot Window, cord wrap hooks etc.
- Lightweight, inexpensive vacuum-cleaner
- Strong suction capacity
- Fast, easy and powerful cleaning from tough areas
- Pick up more dirt and debris with the first pass
- Easy to empty the collected dirt
- Adjustable height for cleaning different types of floors
- Comfortable to use and carry
- Comes with useful attachments
- No automatic height adjustment system, need to change manually
- On/Off switch is not easily accessible
- No turn off button for the brush roll
- No automatic retractable cord
- Not suitable for peoples with dust allergy
- Hose is short
Bissell Aeroswift Compact Bag Less Upright Vacuum
This is a cordless, compact and bagless vacuum. Operated upright and with a cord that can extend up to 30 ft., you don’t need to worry about the range of the vacuum. It has a quick release handle and a rotating turbo brush tool. It is very easy to dispose of the dirt been and the filtering technology that filters better and thus you can clean longer. One of the main features is the quick release handle to easily transition from cleaning floors to stairs and other hard to reach areas.
BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L Cordless DustBuster
This model has been appreciated for its pickup, charging and price. BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16-volt is the ever ready vacuum with a lot of power and even better power management. The dirt bowl can be managed well and is so light; it’s a pleasure to pick up. It's charging is groundbreaking black and decker technology. It has high-efficiency chargers that shut down automatically to prevent damage and stores power for a year and a half.
- Smart Charge Technology: High-efficient Lithium chargers protects your BLACK+DECKER by auto-shutting-off when battery is completely charged. It is convenient to store this hand-vac on the charger year after year.
- Great Power and Strong Suction: The large 16V battery provides high power for long time. It is 5-times-quicker than the traditional NiCad batteries and holds up a charge for up to 18 months. Its powerful suction capacity cleans everything from carpet to ceramic floor or furniture.
- Built-in-Smart Technology: The Built-in-Smart technology reduces energy consumption by up to 50% that saves your money.
- Cyclonic Action: Cyclonic cleaning system spins the dirt away from the filter and keeps its suction power strong.
- Multi-Task Attachments: Slim-rotating nozzle for greater reach, built-in crevice tool for hard-to-reach area, wide-mouthed scoop for sucking-up large debris and cleaning upholstery etc.
- Easy-to-Clean Features: Translucent bag-less bowl allows you to see the dirt and clean when needed. It has easy-to-clean and easy-to-empty bowl and washable filter. You can also thoroughly wash the entire bowl in your sink.
- Lightweight & cheap Dustbuster
- Reduces energy bills
- Battery lasts long
- Takes less time to charge completely
- Can suck up large sized debris
- Easy to clean
- Comes with 2 years warranty
- Make a little noise
- LED light may be felt annoying to some users
- Built-in battery can’t be replaced
Black + Decker BDH2000PL MAX Lithium Pivot Vacuum
The Black + Decker BDH2000PL MAX Lithium Pivot Vacuum cleaner is one of the most cheapest vacuum cleaner under 100 USD. It's one of the best inexpensive vacuum and has some great features with such a budget price. Let's take a look at it's special features, pros & cons.
- Lightweight Pivot Design: Lightweight design makes it easy to carry and stand on charging base. This all-purpose Lithium Pivot feature has strong suction power with compact-design that fits and reaches anywhere.
- Strong Lithium-Ion Battery: High-performance Lithium-ion battery gives the machine a long time powerful cleaning efficacy. The battery needs very few hours to be charged without memory loss problem.
- On Board Tools: The 20V MAX Lithium Pivot is featured with all built-in crevice tool and brush and no attachments. So there’s no chance to misplace anything.
- Easy to Clean: The entire bowl is easily removable from the unit and washable in your sink. Filter flicker loosens the embedded dirt and debris from the filter.
- Crevice Tools and Brush: 3-stage filtration system comes with a pleated filter design that provides an excellent filtration for cleaning air exhaust. Wide-mouthed scoops suck up large debris and flip-up the brush to extend crevice tools for cleaning tight spaces.
- Charging Base: Quick charging base keeps the main unit charged and other accessories organized in place.
- Strong suction power
- Requires less storage space
- Lithium ion battery is not as prone to discharging when in rest
- Very good spot cleaner
- Easy to empty
- Replaceable battery
- 2 year warranty
- Doesn’t deep clean carpets
- Doesn’t have a pet hair tool, can’t remove pet hair from carpet
Eureka EasyClean Corded Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B - Best budget vacuum
Eureka EasyClean 71B is a compact model measuring 15 x 7 x 7 inches and weighing 7 pounds that is, known for its power. It produces 5.5 amps of power that can clean in most places. It is especially suited to small spaces and tight corners thanks to its built-in crevice tool. Moreover, it has a riser visor that is very handy when dealing with carpeted stairs. It can extend up to 23 feet on the chord so getting to places should not be a problem. It's one of the best budget vacuum with lot's of features.
- Fingertip Control: The Fingertip control allows easily turn on and off the power switch.
- Wrap the Cord: The small eureka easyclean dustbuster has a long 20 feet cord. But it has a place in the vacuum for wrapping the cord which makes it convenient to store a small space.
- Crevice Tool: The vacuum cleaner has a crevice tools, which makes it easier to reach the places that are hard to reach for brush roll.
- Removable Dust Cup: The dustbuster has a removable dust cup and that’s why it’s easy to clean. The convenient dust cup clean eliminates the need of additional dust bag.
- Brush Roll and Riser Visor: For the Brush roll riser visor feature its brush roll action can rotate according to the place you clean. Cleaning carpeted stair steps, flat areas are really easy by this dustbuster.
- Great Suction: This dust cleaner has a great suction power with such a budget value.
- Strong suction power
- Comes with a great price
- Requires a small space to store
- Long cord with a crevice tool
- Removable dust cup and easy to clean
- Ideal for cleaning stairs
- Can’t deep clean the carpet
- Not recommended for the whole house.
- Filter is not washable.
Shark Bagless Navigator is an excellent cordless stick vacuum ideal for heavy use. First of all, it is always convenient to work without a chord. It is especially oriented to pick up pet hair and steer easily steer with its enhanced maneuverability. It also has flexibility with 2 speeds, one for the carpet and the other when you are working on the bare floor. It is also very light at 7.5 pounds and measures 10.5 * 9.8 * 46 inches. This shows that it combines the size and weight with powerful performance.
- Cordless Vacuum: It’s a cordless vacuum cleaner and that’s why it’s easy to move.
- Strong suction: The vacuum has a strong suction power. It can clean all type of surface with ease.
- Great control: It has a great control when cleaning because of its flexible handle.
- Extra-large Dust Cup: This vacuum cleaner has an extra-large dust cup. For this you don’t think of extra dust cup. It’s also very easy to clean.
- Motorized brush: It has a Motorized brush that can lift and embed every single dust mites or pet hair found in carpet or sofa.
- Great suction power
- Rechargeable and cordless vacuum
- Powerful and Lightweight vacuum
- Extra-large dust cup and easy to clean
- Special for pet hair removal
- Comes with a charging base
- Recommended for whole house
- It’s not as much maneuverable
- The battery is not a heavy duty battery
Ovente ST2010 Feather Lite Bag Less Canister Vacuum
The main feature of this model is its amazing filter. Its HEPA filters are state of the art and is rated to protect from about 99% of the dust particle. This is a significant increase in performance and can be very attractive to health conscious customers. It also produces 1200 watts of power that is enough to all kinds of very in depth cleaning. In addition, it ships with different additions that help it perform better in all kinds of surfaces. It uses HEPA filter that protects against over 99 percent dust and allergens and 1200-1400-watt of power- this cyclonic vacuum provides easy and convenient way of cleaning hard to reach areas. It is relatively lightweight at 12 pounds. It's one of the best best vacuum cleaner under 100 dollars
Panasonic MC-CG301 Bag "Suction" Canister Vacuum Cleaner
This is one of the few canister type vacuum cleaners in the list and is popular with people who prefer a very retro look to the cleaner. That is not to suggest that its features are not up to the standards. It has a 11-amp motor that is adequate to take care of most of the cleaning tasks. It is very light and compact. Measuring in at only 9.4 pounds this is one of the lightest models and is ultra-portable. Added to this the handling has been specifically designed for greater user performance. On this note, it also has a 12-inch cleaning path that helps you cover larger areas.
- Portable Vacuum Cleaner: A large and ergonomic handle makes it comfortable to clean the floor. Portable designed vacuum cleaner is super easy to carry even up and down stairs.
- Ultra-Lightweight: This is an effective suction vacuum machine of only 9.4 pounds.
- Powerful Motor and Blower Function: Panasonic MC-CG301 comes with a powerful 11-amp motor ensures a deep clean. Besides it can blow off all kinds of debris outdoors from hard to reach area.
- 17-Feet Cord and Automatic Cord Reel: Reaching to difficult corner is super easy with a 17-feet long cord. This retractable cord is neatly stored intact and placed on its body.
- A 12-Inch Wide Nozzle: It can cover more surface area in short time.
- Flexible Soft Wheels: Its soft and flexible wheels are very gentle on floors and make it convenient to transport.
- Long-time cleaning function with a single charge
- Retractable cord reel system helps you the long cord to place neatly
- Easy to move
- Comfortable to hold on floor while cleaning
- User friendly
- Doesn’t make much noise
- Easy to clean tough areas
- Using the electric cord needs you to change power outlets while changing room
- Not much efficient to clean pet hairs from carpets and rugs
Dirt Devil EZ Lite Bagless Canister Vacuum
This is a heavy duty machine measuring in at 17.6 pounds and producing a lot of power from the 12-amp motor. It has a 20-foot cord, that maximize the capability of your cleaning. It has a bagless dirt cup, that is easy to empty. If you need the flexibility of power and maximum power control, this is the product for you.
In this article, we have seen a range of vacuums for a variety of needs. We have also talked about the parameters of how you can decide the best vacuum under 100 USD. Now it is up to you to pick whatever machine fits your needs. We recommend these models are the perfect balance of performance and features and price.